Guess What!Guess What! by HanaFa732
I got tagged by :iconPiscean-Cat-14:
- Must post 10 facts about one of my OC
- Drag three other people into it (Formal Rule: Tag three people)
Meet William (K)Night
1. He transferred to America from England around the age of 12.
2. William met Lila by nearly vomiting on her lap in Health class (can't blame him though).
3. He is the only OC I have who was forcefully recruited into one of my groups.
4. His position is first aid and long range defense.
5. As a fantasy character, his weapon is a bow and arrows.
6. As an realistic action character, his weapon is a sniper gun with scope.
7. Also, as a fantasy character, he has a psychic ability that is a cross between mind and aura reader. Basically, he can sense the inner feelings and thoughts of people around him as well as the general character.
8. The only issue with that ability is that when he uses that sixth sense, his eyes change color.
9. William was once kidnapped as a child by a witch who either wanted to attain or sell his
The Mystery of the Baston House Chapter 4Like before, Joanna woke up at an early hour and snuck out of the bed and breakfast, this time with a small bag of items. As she walked down the path, she thought about the dreams she had as well as certain details about it. For one thing, the different people who would keep the letter, keys and book throughout the ages had two things in common: they seem to be former proprietors of the Baston House and they were all women. There was also something about the recent most participant, something about her appearance that Joanna couldn’t put her finger on.The Mystery of the Baston House Chapter 4 by HanaFa732
As she approached the fountain, whisperings could be heard again, rather faint and distant though. Joanna rushed to the running fountain and dropped the bag before reaching inside the highest tier. Water was constantly pouring on her sweater and pants as she felt around. There was definitely something round and metallic inside and Joanna began to pull it out when it hooked itself onto one of the spout openings. The water pouring o
The Mystery of the Baston House Chapter 3“Joanna,” the said girl jolted awake as the sound of her name at the door, “time to get up. Mom and I will be downstairs having breakfast.”The Mystery of the Baston House Chapter 3 by HanaFa732
As she got up, Joanna heard the rustle of paper, looked down and found the letter that had baffled her hours ago. She quickly slipped it under her pillow, brushed her teeth and hair before heading downstairs. There, her parents were dining and discussing plans for the day.
“Is there anything you want to do today?” Joanna’s mother asked as soon as she had a helping of waffles.
Just as that question was spoken, Joanna found an advertisement to the local museum. It features the history of the town, including the Civil War period. She eagerly showed the ad to her parents and asked if it was possible. Luckily, they agreed and the three of them went there, after a short walk around town, a drive to a nearby landscape and a small lunch. It was no lie that the place revolved around history, the first exhibit that g
Gee, I'll have to say my Northern Chinese OC Lau Xue. I've been changing his character recently including his childhood background. Although most of the details are shrouded with mystery, his early childhood was under the communist regime in Northern China. It was probably in his mid-childhood that he escapes from the country, but I'm still deciding if it's whether or not with family. For the rest of his adolescence, he lived somewhere in the trashy side of Hern Gong (Hong Kong) and at one point, he was caught in the middle of a knife fight between gangs resulting in a scarred left shoulder.